At the entrance to Wisdom House is a shrine and reflection area in honor of Mary, Our Lady of Lourdes. The shrine was built at Wisdom House around 1954 by Montfort Brother Alphonso Buonanomi.
Over the years, several stones at the base of the shrine became dislodged. The retaining wall is being repaired for safety, beauty and the continued welcome of all who come to this shrine at Wisdom House for prayer, solace and encouragement. The repair was completed on September 15, 2009, the feast of Our Lady of Sorrows.